As you may recall, I had a run-in with my Malaria prophylaxis
(hallucinations, irritability, insomnia). Well I recently switched to
Doxycycline, a drug taken once per day (which makes it easy to forget, compared
to once per week with Mefloquine) and the side effects include: YOU WILL BE
HOTTER.
No, not as in temperature-wise (dummy) but as in you will become far more attractive on this anti-malaria pill. It
will clear up your acne that you have had since you were twelve years old (my
skin genetics have not worked in my favor for most of my life), but it will
make you more susceptible to sun burns (or, in my case, a lovely bronze, thanks
to that Native American gene). Not only am I Malaria-free, but I am gorgeous
and I am less crazy (I don’t hallucinate anymore)! Thus, I am quite the catch. (Obviously I am
not stupid, I wear sunscreen on this continent. I am just saying, I have a glow
about me).
Bottom line: Doxy is a delight.
No comments:
Post a Comment