Check this out, educators - an opportunity to receive letters from a quirky, fun-loving, charming, adorable Peace Corps volunteer (that would be me)!
What exactly am I talking about? Click this link for more info: Correspondence Match Handbook
I am a huge advocate for educating global issues & I kinda have a thing for snail mail, so you better believe I am in love with this whole concept. Please indicate on the Enrollment Form that you would like yours truly as your Peace Corps correspondent and I promise to write you and your students once a month.
Special thanks to Mrs. Wilson's class for their excitment and support for my 27 months in Malawi! I look forward to sharing my adventures with you!
It's free. It's engaging. I am ready to be your Peace Corps Correspondent right now, so let's get to it.
Sign up, now! It just takes a few minutes: Coverdell Worldwise Schools
No comments:
Post a Comment