Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What do you read?

What local newspaper/magazine publications do you read?

The Peace Corps will be sending them a press release regarding my service, so let me know and keep an eye out!

3 comments:

  1. how do you do this?? I wanted to do a release and I couldn't find it on the website! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came with my invitation packet - the folder that also had info on Coverdell World Wide Schools (I don't have it in front of me, but I think it was labeled as staying in touch or something). I can make copies for you if you want, not a problem. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally JUST found it... I swear I had looked thru that thing- I got bogged down on my aspiration statement/resume I barely looked at anything that wasn't due immediately. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete