Today is the last day of 2011 and I must say that this year has been very good to me. Looking back at this roller coaster of an experience, I can only be grateful for my friends and family for their constant love and support. I appreciate you giving me strength and encouragement when I needed it the most.
As for my newly acquired friends, I cannot express enough how happy I am to know you. You are my immediate support and I am lucky to have you nearby to relay my crazy stories that no one else can understand.
My apologies to those who had to spend time with me in the first few months of 2011 - you know what I am talking about - those two months prior to my departure where I was going crazy and questioning my decision and scared to death to move across the world...guess what? I am alive and well and completely in love with my life here and now I am just laughing at my silliness.
So cheers to 2011 (pando!) and bring it on 2012 - I'm ready for you!
Peace and love to everyone every where.
No comments:
Post a Comment