E-mail update from Peace Corps came this morning. I am happy to see that communication between the Peace Corps and me has improved - two e-mails in two weeks! They need an updated resume (since the one I sent them is over a year old - I applied August 2009) and they need my transcript confirming that I graduated from the University of Maryland. As soon I send them my resume, my application will be passed on to the Placement and Assessment Specialist for further review.
Further review?! *sigh*
You know what? I'm okay with this. Thinking about it, I still have so many things I want to do before I leave! I have so many debts I need to pay off (re: Saad Saab's constant breakdowns, wisdom teeth...) and I still need to say good-bye. I am just anxious to know where I am going.
But we are in the final stages. I can -almost- see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Okay, now I gotta go improve my resume. Maybe I should say I am proficient in Swahili and that will get the ball rolling?
No comments:
Post a Comment