As in: Funny Asked Questions
I have been asked every question under the sun. Some questions I can answer and some are too complicated to answer. These are the ones that have made me laugh the hardest. I guess some people don't understand the premise of Peace Corps. I set them straight. Nevertheless, I get a good chuckle every once in a while.
Are you going to wear make-up while you're over there?
I don't see the need. I doubt I will have the time or desire to care what I look like. I do hope to get dreadlocks while I'm gone.
Do you think you'll be going somewhere near a beach?
Mmm, probably no.
Do you get a car?
I get a 10-speed bicycle. Which is probably better transportation than most people I will be living with.
Do you think you're going to meet your future husband over there?
Doubtful, but I'm not even concerned with that right now.
Do you have a uniform?
No, but I probably won't be breaking out any stilettos or mini skirts.
haha...u should bring bring overalls and a t-shirt with a peace sign and corps. underneath as your uniform.
ReplyDelete