Give examples of characteristics of someone with
high self-esteem.
Boredom
Smoking and drinking beer
Laziness
What are 3 examples of values?
Right, wrong and idea
You are good, smart and kindness
Aggressiveness
What is the definition of qualities?
When something looks very attractive or beautiful.
Believe it or not, this answer was written on
another exam – so I got suspicious and sure enough found some cheaters! Hey, cheat off someone who knows the answers
at least!
What are examples of skills?
Preying
I suppose it’s actually ‘praying’ but I like the
idea of these kids ‘preying’
What is assertiveness?
Feeling of people worth
The process of doing people in society community
Two disadvantages of low self-esteem?
Kindness and workness
And...in an essay not related to this exam at all, one student answered the
question of why water is important:
“Water is used for washing clothes.
People look attractive because of water.”
My job is a joy! Stay tuned...final
exams are in a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment