Tuesday, March 12, 2013

T-minus 30 days!

I have 30 days left in Malawi.  Wow.  It's hard to believe I'm at this stage of my service!  The two years truly flew by and now I'm stuck in this weird limbo of finished projects, nothing to do except say good-bye, pack, buy souvenirs, give away household goods, and soak up every moment in the best light possible.  This is it.

I'm relishing in the emotions that I feel (which differ every second of the day) and I'm trying my best to say good-bye, but it isn't easy.  Part of me wants to slink off into the night without saying a word to anyone.  The other part of me wants to have a party every day until I leave.  It's hard to know what's best.  I know no matter what I will be crying my way to the airport.

Cheers, Malawi!  Let's make the best of these last thirty days.  It's all I have left...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment