A week-long trip to Florida has resulted in a lot of travel time. I have read several books on my journey thus far and there is still more journey to go!
In Tampa, Dee, Carolyn and I hit up the local Wal Mart, which was an adventure in itself. We looked high and low for goodies for Grandpa Blount, but they truly were not well-stocked. We found a few things we were looking for, and upon heading toward the check-out, we went down the book aisle. I kid you not, 95% of the books were either about vampires, love, or vampire love. The other 5% of the books were in my hands, as I was playing eenie, meenie, miny, mo to select my next literature experience. Carolyn saved the day by finding a book called Say You're One of Them. It is a bunch of fictional short stories taking place in countries all over Africa. Sold. Finally, a book about Africa and it's down a messy Wal Mart aisle between Romance and Vampire.
Although fiction, so far it is a good read.
No comments:
Post a Comment