Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Still no end in sight!

I just received a call from a doctor's office regarding one of my labs. Apparently the study was "inconclusive" so I will need to return to have a re-do in three months.  Three months?! My goal was to have everything submitted by the end of May. 

Also, I qualified for Vision USA so I would be able to get a free eye exam. Unfortunately, when I called to make the appointment, I slipped up and said I would need the doctor to fill out a very short exam for the Peace Corps.  When I say short, I mean that the doctor literally has to say what my eyesight is and sign the bottom of the page.  The receptionist, both rude and irritating, told me that was not a part of the deal.  So I said "Well, I won't be getting my eyes checked by you then" and hung up.  I'm still searching for that Wal Mart free eye exam coupon.

I'm a little frustrated with this pre-deployment hassle.  I just want to go already!

No comments:

Post a Comment