My recruiter has instructed me to get some hobbies. During my interview, he asked me what I liked to do in my free time that could potentially occupy my time during my two year stint, suggesting cooking and playing a musical instrument. Since cooking will never be my forte, as I have tried, failed and learned that I will never have the patience, I have decided to delve into music.
I ordered a guitar online. Honestly, a piece of work, but it was only $40 (including shipping and handling, 4 picks, a guitar strap and a "gig bag" - which makes me smile...like I'm going to have "gigs"... *chuckle*) So, you can imagine what kind of shape it's in. I spent an hour tuning it yesterday and it still has a horrible tone when I strum it. I shrugged and decided to teach myself a song or two.
Riveting, I know! I'm sure you are on the edge of your seat waiting for me to rock your world. I am the guitar hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment