Saturday, November 06, 2010

Status Update (only good news from here!)

Another e-mail from Peace Corps?!

My status has been updated again. Oh this can only mean good news - we're on the home-stretch! I logged into my account to find:

"Peace Corps sent you an invitation kit on November 5, 2010. Within 10 days of receiving your kit, please call us regarding your decision to accept or decline our invitation. If we do not hear from you within this period, the assignment may be offered to another applicant."

This is it, guys. Within the next few days I will know exactly where I am going (as long as I say 'yes') which I'm pretty sure, after all these months of waiting, that I am going to say yes.

Inside that envelope they are sending me is an invitation. On that invitation is the name of a country. That country is where I will be going.


Can we feel the gravity of this? The decision has been made!

I'm nervous, I'm shaky! I can't believe it's so close! THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT!

Well, it will be "it" when the postal service delivers that letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment