The whole month of February has been bittersweet, to say the least.
I have spent hours packing, unpacking, re-packing and finally I just shoved everything I could into a suitcase and large backpack and called it a day.
I have eaten all day every day like a glutton, filling up on steak dinners, tasty Thai, Dinosaur BBQ, Spaghetti Warehouse, ice cream sundaes and s'mores.
My good-byes have been haphazard because I can cry on cue and I bawl as soon as someone says, "see you in two years" - therefore, I stick to my favorite phrase "Let's just not talk about it."
But I have been savoring every moment with every person to whom I have said my good-byes and my days are filled with lots of lasts...
 |
| My last jump...on the trampoline! |
 |
| My last day ice skating |
 |
| My last hug from Andy the Armadillo at Texas Roadhouse |
 |
| My last day snowboarding...ahem...falling! |
 |
| My last hockey game |
 |
| My last good brew |
 |
| My last road trip |
 |
| My last milkshake |
 |
| My last stroll with the fam |
 |
| My last hug from this kid |
 |
| My last fun night with cousins |
 |
| My last bonfire on the beach |
 |
| My last friendship photo |
 |
| My last day with my best friend and travel companion |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment