Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hey Mr. and Mrs. Neilson!

Shout-out to Mr. and Mrs. Neilson - thanks for reading my blog! That's really cool, but quite embarrassing. I really only thought my family was keeping track of me (and they know I'm nuts) but then I realized the Internet is a heck of a way to stay anonymous (so really, everyone knows I have a little bit of the crazy in me).

Stacey is a part of my Tonga family - she keeps me going when the going gets tough. And her love for Doug is beautiful and inspiring.  I'm so excited for the next 20 months!

Keep reading, my dedicated readers...


1 comment:

  1. Benefits of stardom: extra care package! If it weren't enough that we liked your blog, seeing you in all of those pictures with Stacey would have sealed the deal :). Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete