I have a huge favor - please humor me - I want to show my students the U.S.
(yes, all of it) but pulling up pictures from Google and projecting them on a
large screen is not something easily done here. So, if you are feeling bored,
generous, spunky or just want to show some sweet Malawian kids a little slice
of America, please send me a post card (either from your town or a city you are
visiting or whatever) to:
Kathi Ackerman
P.O. Box 99
Chintheche
Malawi
Central Africa
Thanks, I really appreciate it. This should be a fun project and I will
definitely let you know how it goes!
Oh, and p.s. – please send the post card in an envelope. I know, it defeats
the purpose of a post card, but many people have found post cards from home
hung up on the walls of the post office because they find the cards to be fun,
beautiful and exotic and they definitely spice up décor in the post office
No comments:
Post a Comment